In this episode, Mandy is joined by James Wong and William Stopford, with Jade Credentino and Scott Collie dialing in to discuss the latest automotive news and what’s happening in CarExpert offices around Australia.
News in the car:
- Toyota is wary it may lose sales leadership to the Ford Ranger in 2023
- The popular Kia Rio will be dropped from the local lineup after this generation
- GWM Ora EV 2023 price and specifications
- GWM Shanhai Cannon here later this year with hybrid, petrol options
Will talks about his Australian launch drive of the new turbocharged Subaru Outback XT, and Scott Collie dials in for a quick chat behind the wheel of the GWM Ora Sport EV.
Where to find the CarExpert Podcast
You can searchCar ExpertPodcast on your favorite podcast platform. If in doubt, just click on the RSS feed below, or follow the link to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts apps to subscribe.
- Car ExpertPodcast RSS Feed
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Apple Podcasts
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Google Podcasts
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Spotify
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Podbean