In this episode, Mandy Turner is joined by James Wong and Mike Costello, with Jack Quick dialing in to discuss the latest automotive news and what’s happening atCarExpertoffices around Australia.
News in the car:
- The Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray hybrid has been revealed
- The Polestar 2 will use rear-wheel drive for 2024
- 8500 electric HiLuxes and LandCruisers to be produced in $1b mining deal
- Used car prices continue to fall, according to a new study
James Wong talks about his launch drive of the all-new BMW 7 Series and i7, as well as his latest service in the Range Rover Evoque P300e plug-in hybrid. Mike Costello also spoke about his chat with global Volvo Car boss Jim Rowan.
Where to find the CarExpert Podcast
You can searchCar ExpertPodcast on your favorite podcast platform. If in doubt, just click on the RSS feed below, or follow the link to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts app to subscribe.
- Car ExpertPodcast RSS Feed
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Apple Podcasts
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Google Podcasts
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Spotify
- Car ExpertPodcasts on Podbean