Mazda has revealed a pair of new accessory packs for it BT-50 SP and Thunder model.
The SP Pro upgrade pack costs $7668 and adds the following to the BT-50 SP:
- Nitro charger suspension with updated springs and up to two inches of lift for off-roading
- 18 inch wheels
- Lightforce LED light bar with 1 lux illumination at a distance of up to 569m
- SP Pro sticker on the bottom of the door.
Mazda says it has extensively tested the lift kit to ensure it does not affect any safety systems including its anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control.
The flagship BT-50 Thunder now has the Thunder Pro pack option, which costs $9046 and adds:
- ADR approved single loop bull bar
- Lightforce LED light bar
- Old Man Emu BP-51 Suspension – for medium load use
- Nitrogen filed muffler
- Round Lightforce LED driving lights
- Thunder Pro stickers
Mazda Australia says customers who buy the Thunder Pro pack will save $500 compared to buying all the accessories individually, and says the upgraded suspension has been extensively tested.
The upgrade pack will be available to order from July. Customers of existing BT-50 SP and Thunder models can purchase genuine accessory packs as well.
Both accessory packs come with a two-year warranty, or a full five-year, unlimited mileage warranty if included as part of the purchase of a new BT-50 SP or Thunder and fitted prior to delivery.
Click the image to view the full gallery
MORE: It’s all Mazda BT-50