Volkswagen Australia has detailed and priced its range of genuine accessories for a new generation Amarok ute.
The automaker offers accessories such as suspension lift kits, canopies, roller covers, roof racks, roof tents and wheel arch flares, among others. There’s a full list at the bottom of this story detailing the full range of accessories and their prices.
All genuine accessories for the new Volkswagen Amarok are covered by the company’s five-year unlimited kilometer warranty. It can also be fitted at any of Volkswagen Australia’s network of over 100 dealers.
Volkswagen Australia product and accessories program manager Theo Kailas told Car Expert that when the Amarok was first launched in 2010, customers spent an average of around $1000 on genuine accessories per car.
This average accessory spend rose to $1800 in 2018, then to $2500 last year. For the new Amarok, Mr Kailas said the company is targeting an accessory spend of $3500.
Volkswagen still has some accessories that are still in development. This includes a nudge bar, snorkel, full lower body protection, towing mirror and extra battery kit. These last two accessories are expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2023.
The 2023 Volkswagen Amarok is now available with the following genuine accessories:
- Black electric roll cover: $4690
- Black manual roll case: $4255
- Roof bar/rack to fit roll top: $550
- Soft tonneau cover, DBL, vehicle with cargo break: $1735
- Soft tonneau cover, DBL, vehicle with styling bar: $1145
- Soft tonneau cover, DBL, vehicle without styling bar: $1145
- Modular bed liner: $865
- Self-lowering tailgate assist: $240
- Drawer system for vehicles with bed liner: $3995
- Drawer system for vehicles without bed liner: $3995
- Refrigerator slide for drawer system: $780
- Toolbox: $965
- Cargo slide: $3045
- Stylish Premium high spec color coded canopy with left, right sliding window with cradle lock: $5730
- Premium Style high spec color coded canopy with sliding window: $5550
- Premium Style high-spec color-coded canopy with swing-out window: $6100
- Roof rack with overhang, attached to canopy: $730
- J-Brace canopy assembly: $390
- Weathershields: $340
- Bonnet guard: $245
- All-weather floor mat: $285
- Textile floor mat: $250
- Matte black body side moldings: $1075
- Matte black extended wheel arch flares: $1640
- Stainless steel styling bar: $2810
- Black mat styling bar: $2810
- Blow molded side steps: $1385
Roof transport accessories
- Roof bar with overhang to match factory roof rails: $465
- Non-hanging roof bars to fit factory roof rails: $605
- Roof bar with adjustable overhand without factory roof rails: $600
- Platform (requires roof bars): $1440
- Two-person rooftop tent: $3345
Off road accessories
- Nudge bar with integrated LED light bar (in development): $1600
- Snorkel for the V6 diesel variant (in development): $1180
- Front 40mm lift kit weight suspension system (V6 suit/with bull bars): $1515
- Front 40mm lift kit suspension system: $1515
- Rear 40mm lift kit suspension system (300kg continuous load): $2510
- Rear 40mm lift kit suspension system: $2315
- Full underbody vehicle protection (in development): $1660
- Gray recovery board: $350
- Grazing kit recovery bag set: $225
- Additional battery kit under the bonnet (in development): $TBC
- Extra battery kit tab installed (in development): $TBC
- Solar panel blanket: $TBC
- Accessory switch bank kit: $1025
- Electronic brake controller kit: $1120
- Tow ball: $33
All prices are RRP and include installation.
MORE: Everything Volkswagen Amarok